Saturday, August 23, 2008

A new frontier

The young ones in my life have inspired me to blog. In particular, I have to thank Champagne Supernova who shares my work space for introducing me to the possibilities that this medium holds....I am just a Madras girl...Madras not Chennai. Madras stands for gracious, laid back, relaxed enjoyment of life. Chennai, on the other hand is all hustle and bustle...I do not know these people who call themselves Chennai vaasis...grabby, money making machines..spewing negative vibrations into the atmosphere...But enough already...I have now started recording this journey of life...who knows what this will bring...ouch!!!..therein lies the rub....

1 comment:

Varun said...

Hello aunty, Varun here...

Super blog!!! i just loved it.. was an awesome read.. just reminded of all the things back home.. Awesome!!!